Between 6pm Friday and 6am Monday there are 60 hours of “you” time. Make the most of your time by paying attention to these little things.
1. Make a plan
2. Don’t worry about filling every minute
3. Don’t forget to exercise– go on a walk, a hike, a bike ride, whatever you do get out and get active.
4. Schedule downtime
5. Don’t work every minute– you work all week so you can have weekends off. Make sure you give yourself the break you need and deserve.
6. Don’t do too many chores
7. Take sometime to plan the upcoming week– starting your next week off on the right foot is easier if its planned out in advance.
8. Make the most of mornings– whether this means sleeping in or getting up and using the time to train for a marathon use the time you have.
9. Treasure the time you have– don’t get down about the weekend being over. Schedule fun Sunday night activities to keep your spirits up.
College Works Painting