The results are in and Vault.com has ranked College Works as the #1 Internship for Career Development.
Vaults main mission is to provide the intelligence that students and professionals need to build the careers they want, and to partner with companies seeking to engage with people pursuing high-potential careers.
We are ranked among internships at Schwab, Capitol One, Nickelodeon, Northwestern Mutual, and IHeartMedia. Read the full list HERE.
Check out our full Vault Profile Page HERE.
The Career Development Category is based on: training and mentoring, quality of assignments, real-life experience and networking opportunities.
Our interns don’t just make copies and poor coffee, that’s why our interns consistently get great jobs when they graduate, and our alumni network opens doors for them at hundreds of companies.
What interns are saying:
- “With hard work comes progress and personal fulfillment.”
- “Best opportunity to learn how to run a business with no financial investment.”
- “Be ready to work your tail off, but learn the most you ever have in your life.”
- “Entrepreneur development unlike any other.”
- “The most challenging, yet rewarding thing I’ve ever done.”
- “Greatest internship to prepare you for the real world.”
- “Best learning experience a college student can have.”
- “Gain experience in running your own business in a risk-free and supportive culture.”
- “I learned how to be successful in the real world, not just the classroom.”
- “The most difficult internship with the most exciting opportunities and culture.”
Click HERE to download our full Vault Flier with more reviews, the hiring process/sample interview questions, and day-to-day responsibilities straight from our interns.
We are beyond excited for this ranking! A big THANK YOU to our interns and alumni. Our program wouldn’t be what it is without the path that our super successful alumni have carved for current students to follow in their footsteps.Heather Cota Event and Communications Manager College Works Painting email@example.com